- Cut Costs & Frustration
- Pre-qualify your next hire…let us help!
- Impact your bottom line and lighten the frustration of hiring your next employee.
- Reduce Frustration of:
- Hiring decisions
- High turnover rates
- Wasting money hiring the wrong employee
- Employees who don’t “fit the position”
- Evaluate the skill level of your positions
- Suggest the best fit for your position
- Find out what an interview won’t
- Evaluate the need for additional training
- Determine how an individual “suites your team
- Customized to fit your needs
By working closely with you and your company, we are able to put together a package of services that will eliminate any second-guessing of your hiring decisions.
With highly-qualified staff and necessary equipment we can test almost any occupation including all of those listed to the right.
Goodwill is the most cost-effective way to improve your hiring process. A Vocational Evaluator will come to you for a first-hand look at your operation and a preliminary response to your needs. A complete evaluation will be done and a package tailored to fit your company will be presented. Packages are designed to fit the specific needs that you face each day when choosing to hire a new employee.
To find out how much you can save on your hiring costs contact Greg Morton at 330-724-6995 or by email at email@example.com.
We offer pre-employment testing in the following areas:
- Bank Teller
- Clerical Assistant
- Machine Operator
- Professional Services
- Technical Services
- Tow Motor Operator
What “they” say…
”We were glad to get someone to do our assessments locally. We do testing for positions at both our Akron and Wadsworth plants and our prospective employees can go right to Goodwill for testing and we get our results in a timely fashion. We established a baseline of scores when we first started doing testing and have found that if people score well on these tests, they should be successful here.”
–Marlene Schlechty, Labor Relations Manager ~ Akro-Mills