GoodProspects® is Goodwill’s free virtual career navigation platform, providing you an online community where you can build job readiness skills, explore career paths and make valuable connections with peers and mentors. When you register for the site, you’ll have access to a full range of resources you can use to find a job and build your career.
Other Website Resources
Other Helpful Resources:
- Free online learning classes in computer skills, math, & more: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/
- Visit the Learning Express Library for a variety of additional resources. Use of the site is free, but you must create a username and password.
- InfoLine ~ bringing people and services together. Call 330-376-6660 or 211 or visit their website by clicking the following link: www.211summit.org
- Ohio Benefits Bank helps individuals with determining eligibility for community programs. www.ohiobenefits.org
- Elizabeth Clark Fund ~ an emergency assistance fund for individuals or families in crisis
- Community Support Services – providing comprehensive behavioral heathcare for adults with severe or persistent mental illness. www.cssbh.org
- Need to lower your healthcare costs? Go to www.HelpWithMedicalCosts.com, a Summit County Medical Society Public Service Website sponsored by Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy.