Need help with job related services?
Contact the Richland County OneStop Employment & Training Center at 183 Park Avenue East, call 419-774-5300 or click the following link: www.crjobconnect.com
Additional resources may be found at www.ohiomeansjobs.com
Job Sense Classes
Goodwill has partnered with Marvin Memorial Library to offer free job search classes. The classes will cover topics such as identifying skills, job search tips, resume writing, interview skills and other soft skills. Participants can join at anytime during the session.
Location: Marvin Memorial Library, 29 West Whitney Avenue, Shelby, OH 44875
Register: Visit the library or call the front desk at 419-347-5576
Presenter: Jacquie Walker, job development specialist, Goodwill
GoodProspects® is Goodwill’s free virtual career navigation platform, providing you an online community where you can build job readiness skills, explore career paths and make valuable connections with peers and mentors. When you register for the site, you’ll have access to a full range of resources you can use to find a job and build your career.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Free online learning classes in computer skills, math, & more: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/
- Visit the Learning Express Library for a variety of additional resources. Use of the site is free, but you must create a username and password.
- Contact “First Call” ~ bringing people and services together ~ at 419-522-4636
- Ohio Benefits Bank helps individuals with determining eligibility for community programs. www.ohiobenefits.org
- Elizabeth Clark Fund ~ an emergency assistance fund for individuals or families in crisis
- Need to lower your healthcare costs? Go to www.HelpWithMedicalCosts.com, a Summit County Medical Society Public Service Website sponsored by Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy.