Need help with job related services?
Portage Workforce Connection is a service of the Portage Worforce Committee and a One-Stop Partner offering a variety of direct and indirect services to people looking for jobs in Ohio. (In January 2012 re-located offices to 449 S. Meridian St)
GoodProspects® is Goodwill’s free virtual career navigation platform, providing you an online community where you can build job readiness skills, explore career paths and make valuable connections with peers and mentors. When you register for the site, you’ll have access to a full range of resources you can use to find a job and build your career.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Free online learning classes in computer skills, math, & more: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/
- Visit the Learning Express Library for a variety of additional resources. Use of the site is free, but you must create a username and password.
- Information Line ~ bringing people and services together at www.uwportage.org/211.htm
- Ohio Benefits Bank helps individuals with determining eligibility for community programs. www.ohiobenefits.org
- Elizabeth Clark Fund ~ an emergency assistance fund for individuals or families in crisis
- Need to lower your healthcare costs? Go to www.HelpWithMedicalCosts.com, a Summit County Medical Society Public Service Website sponsored by Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy.