Need help with job related services?
Visit the Employment and Training Connection in Ashland at 51 W. Fourth Street, call 419-282-5052 or visit their website by clicking this link: www.everybodyworks.org/ashland
GoodProspects® is Goodwill’s free virtual career navigation platform, providing you an online community where you can build job readiness skills, explore career paths and make valuable connections with peers and mentors. When you register for the site, you’ll have access to a full range of resources you can use to find a job and build your career.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Free online learning classes in computer skills, math, & more: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/
- Visit the Learning Express Library for a variety of additional resources. Use of the site is free, but you must create a username and password.
- Salvation Army at the Kroc Center – 419-281-8001 or contact InfoLine ~ bringing people and services together~ at 330-376-6660 or click the following link: www.211summit.org
- Ohio Benefits Bank helps individuals with determining eligibility for community programs. www.ohiobenefits.org
- Elizabeth Clark Fund ~ an emergency assistance fund for individuals or families in crisis
- Need to lower your healthcare costs? Go to www.HelpWithMedicalCosts.com, a Summit County Medical Society Public Service Website sponsored by Acme Fresh Market Pharmacy.