Goodwill’s mission is to help individuals prepare for, find and retain employment.
The agency provides guidance, training, and the assistance people need to go to work. We strengthen the skills required to be successful in the workforce and the self-sufficiency tools needed to be successful in life.
Goodwill Industries is accredited by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in the area of Employment Services (Employee Development Services). Its Employment Resource Center is a One-Stop Partner with both the Summit County Department of Job and Family Services and the Medina County Office of Workforce Development.
- Anyone needing job search skills
- Unemployed or under-employed individuals
- People with physical or developmental disabilities
- Individuals receiving public assistance
- Dislocated or downsized workers
- People new to the workforce
By helping people gain employment, Goodwill is:
- Providing self-respect to someone who is earning a paycheck for his or her family
- Lowering crime by elevating job skills
- Helping children by employing their parents and providing strong role models
- Reducing welfare by increasing training for jobs that pay good wages
Learn more about Goodwill’s employment and training programs.