Goodwill Industries Week is May 5-11, 2013
During this week Goodwill hosted several open house events and offered behind-the-scene toursof its backroom operations. Here’s a list of our activities …
Our week- long celebration during Goodwill Industries Week:
Calendar of Goodwill Industries Week events
- shoppers were treated to 2-Colors at 50% off in our retail stores
- shoppers also earned additional stamps on Frequent Shopper Cards for their purchases
“Behind the Scenes” tours of Goodwill’s Service Center at 570 E. Waterloo Road were offered on:
- Sunday, May 5th from noon – 2:30 pm (Aeros game tickets were included on prize wheel)
- Thursday, May 9th 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- Friday, May 10th 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, May 11th noon to 3:30 pm (Orbit was on hand to offer Aeros game tickets & greet fans)
Tours were given every 15 minutes. Participants had an opportunity to spin the prize wheel for a chance to win shopping totes and other giveaways, and on select days, tickets to upcoming Aeros games. Shoppers entering the prize drawings had an opportunity to win Goodwill Gift Cards.
Shoppers and guests also had an opportunity to learn about Goodwill’s ENERGY STAR® rating and take home information about how using less energy can help save money and help protect the environment.
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VISITED DURING THE WEEK IN SUPPORT OF GOODWILL’S MISSION
Highlights from Goodwill Industries Week May 6 – May 12, 2012 ~ Celebrating 85 Years of Changing Lives!
Clips from the Radio Disney Remote
Piper sharing her thoughts about Goodwill!
Adam’s using his talents during a contest to win tickets to an upcoming Cleveland Indians Game! Great Job Adam!