2016 Annual Report Summary
Goodwill’s Mission is to help individuals prepare for, find and retain employment. To learn more about the services we provide, view a copy of our full 2016 Annual Report.
We believe in The Power of Work.
- It’s about having a chance, not charity
- It’s about feeding one’s family with money that is earned.
- It’s about having a job.
- It’s about the self-respect that comes with a paycheck.
- It’s about lowering crime by raising job skills.
- It’s about helping children by hiring their parents.
- It’s about reducing welfare by increasing job training for jobs that pay real wages to support and strengthen real families.
- It’s about job training.